Hey Canada! We love sharing positive and uplifting messages with the Down syndrome community. What better way to get inspired than hearing from those who have had similar experiences as you? Our new#SeeTheAbilitySunday social media campaign is the perfect way to do this. We want you to participate!
Please send your responses to any of the following questions in ONE sentence to email@example.com, along with a photo of yourself if you wish to have that included in your dedicated post. Looking forward to hearing from you!
1. What advice do you have for other people with Down syndrome?
2. What is the best advice you have received for reaching your own goals?
3. What do you want the world to know about people with Down syndrome?
4. What has your child with Down syndrome taught you?
5. What advice do you have for new parents of a child with Down syndrome?
6. What is the best advice you have received for reaching your own goals?